Monday, May 31, 2010

Cookies!


I am such a lucky, lucky Grandma! I have so many good helpers. Alice always wants to make rolled cookies, so since I had so many helpers we got out the aprons and the cookie cutters and made a whole bunch of cookies. We made hearts and stars and sharks mostly. After the cookies were all baked, Karen made some yummy frosting and I got out all of my beautiful sprinkles. The kids did such a good job decorating the cookies. We ate lots of cookies and Alice and Teddy took some home to share with their friends. Thanks for being such good helpers, kids. I love you!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. How cute!! Thank you so much for letting the kids sleep over and for being a super grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adoreable!...almost as cute as your grandkids! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete