Sunday, August 15, 2010

Bad Week

It is a bad week when you go to the doctors more days than you don't! Kidney function is not picking up like we hoped. Kidney function has dropped to near dangerous levels. Cathy has a continuous sick stomach and has become dehydrated. She eats and drinks very little. I feel like I am feeding a bird. After an IV of fluids she was feeling better, but now has another purple wrist. I am anxiously looking forward to Monday's lab results. Monday or Tuesday medications are to be adjusted again to give the kidneys a break.

4 comments:

  1. Oh i am soo sad. The pain is the great teacher isn't it?! We can be grateful for it and still not like it.
    We like you though and pray for you EVERY day:) Us and a whole army of fans...
    Sending you some silly kid jokes (if i knew any you didn't funny lady) and lots of laughs about ANYTHING...
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and I'm praying for you Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy, you are in our thoughts and prayers. Miss your happy smile and humorous comments, but look forward to being with you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy, I miss you! You are constantly in our prayers, and I hope someone updates the lab results today.

    Sending lots of love your way,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete