Friday, August 27, 2010

Strangely quiet

Well, if you've noticed that the blog has been strangely quiet, it is because I have been strangely sick. I can't eat or drink---in the last week I've lost over ten pounds, and I just don't have that much weight to lose. I've been going every other day for a liter of fluids and it really doesn't help. I am so weak--going up or downstairs really require some planning.
This morning I will be readmitted to UCSF and hopefully little lightbulbs will go on and they will fix me right up and I will be bugging Lon like crazy to cook for me.
Please say a prayer for us. Love to all.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my Cathy honey...we still pray for you EVERY day but i am grateful for your request.
    I just started crying for your pain and trouble when i read this. I love you so much!
    I want in on all the learning etc. you are receiving from all the suffering. (It must be fabulous) Of course i am speaking from an eternal point of view and not this painful physical one.
    An army of prayerful soldiers are meeting your request even as we speak...glad to be in that army.
    Lots of love....Laura and RobXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, you are always in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love and prayers from the Kennards! We really hope that the problem gets solved quickly and you can get back home and eating soon! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy, every morning and evening big prayers are offered in your behalf, with little ones throughout the day. I feel your weakness, but still also feel that spunk. Oh how I wait for the little punch! (one liners)
    Hope you feel peace and joy because all your Temple Sisters are hugging you. Me Too!
    Love You...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy, You are always included in our prayers, that your body and the doctors will perform well. Through all this you seem to maintain your fun sense of humor. Know that we love you and think of you often. Juanita and Sterling

    ReplyDelete