Thursday, October 7, 2010

More good news

Three weeks ago I went to the kidney transplant evaluation. I passed with flying colors! I was trustworthy enough to afford meds and I would take them on time. I had someone to daycare me after the surgery and take me to follow up appointments, etc. etc.
Well today they called and I got kicked off the list! My kidneys are working too well (barely!) to get a transplant! I am feeling so much better than even two or three weeks ago. I would say it's a miracle!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Glad to hear the good news. You definitely deserve it. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray, glad to hear the continuing good news. I also would say it is a miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my miracles abounding! We are most humbly grateful for this miracle with you and your family.
    We never forget to pray for you still.
    Sending sooo much love!
    Laura and Rob Walton

    ReplyDelete