Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Catch up

Slacking! That's what I've been doing. Birthday season is in full swing. Happy birthday to my sweet husband. He's taken such good care of me, and with such a good attitude. He has been an example to all of us. We celebrated at home with a plethora of pizzas!
Happy birthday to dear, sweet Claire. She is one. Her brothers just love her so much--it's always exciting at her house.
Happy birthday to dear, sweet Alice. She is five and loves all things sparkly and princess! She is my helper when I make anything that could possibly have sprinkles.
Happy birthday to dear, sweet Jill. Our oldest granddaughter is eight. She is getting baptized at the end of the month. I miss her so much--they live in Texas and I don't get to see her very often. She is a good helper with her little brother and sister.
The next birthday is Karen's. Lots of birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment