Thursday, November 5, 2009

And today...

As for today I am feeling pretty good. I am jumping through the doctor hoops--it seems they always want one more test, so I am feeling pretty tough, especially after that bone marrow biopsy. I am trying to eat healthy and am working on building up my strength for what's ahead. I have told the doctors that I am going to make them look good--a promise I intend to keep. My energy level is usually pretty good--once in a while I have a bad day, but that's OK. I am walking at least four days a week and feeling good about it. I haven't quite figured out why I should be having this particular trial, but that's OK, too. The more important part is how I will handle it. I am so appreciative of all I have--a husband who is at my side constantly and ready to help, kids and grandkids who are ever solicitous, friends who are ready and willing to step in and help. I am so grateful for prayer, fasting, and Priesthood blessings. I would be a total wreck without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment