Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Good eats

This would be the happiest hot dog I have ever seen. The relish is really that day-glo green, and now that I look at it again, the hot dog is an unusually bright shade of red. This might even be a Christmas dog due to the festive colors. I have kind of, sort of been following my diet, but I admit that I did have a couple of bites.

We only had one free day to eat in Chicago, (food was part of the conference) but I would like a few days to try this menu! So many dogs; so little time and the plane leaves in 2 hours. Really if you visit Chicago, you need to visit "Hot Doug's".
Quote of the day " There are no two finer words in the English language than 'encased meats', my friend." --Secret Robbie

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you haven't lost your sense of humor! The midwest is a special kind of place. love you

    ReplyDelete