Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Mystery box






We had to go on some errand and when we came home there was a box on the front porch. My slippers are pretty beat. They usually last about 18 months and the slipper powers that be think that people only wear (and buy) slippers around Christmas. Knowing that, you think I could figure out that I need to get slippers once a year, but somehow I think my slippers look just grat and they will easily last another year. The end result is that I look like an orphan for about six months. This year is no different. So I thought "Great! The kids really feel sorry for their Mom."







Well, was I ever wrong! Randy's girlfriend sent me these cool sandals. I would have NEVER picked them out for myself, but I absolutely love them! They fit grat and look great. She alsosent a vey sweet message with them--she hoped they made me feel as beautiful on the outside as I am on the inside. What a sweet thing to do. I really wanted to wear them to my bone marrow biopsy tomorrow, but practicality took over.









Thank you so much!






No comments:

Post a Comment