Friday, October 9, 2009

Ow,Ow, Ow!!!!!!!

NOBODY warned me about how sore this thing would be. In fact many bone marrow biopsies are done right in the office, and I actually thought about it until Lon spoke up and said, "Why are you even considering it?" (that brought him several steps closer to husband of the year). Thursday night it was so sore that I could barely walk. I asked Lon to come and hold my arm while I gimped to the front door (that was my walk for the day). In the middle of the night I got up to confer with Dr. Google and sure enough, it could be sore for several days. I was seriously in big time wimp mode. I spent the next few days limping around with a very sore bum. Usually I am a pain in the bum, but this time I really had a pain in the bum!

No comments:

Post a Comment