Friday, October 16, 2009

Time for a happy dance

Tonight I am going to work at the Temple. Physically I feel pretty good and it just feels right. I have missed serving so much. Lon and I have gone to do sessions, but I haven't worked for about six weeks--the longest I've been away since starting to work there.
We were all ready to leave and the phone rang. It was the kidney doctor. He had done some homework! He had found a study from the UK that focused on the type of amyloiosis that I have. He had made calls to Boston University and the Mayo Clinic and found some information. I thanked him, then added, "Do you know how many people are praying for you and me? You need to get with the program!" He is kind of young, but I don't think any of his patients had ever spoken to him like that. I think he knows I have some high expectations.
The temple was awesome. It was so nice seeing the other wonderful workers. Their prayers have made such a difference. I am so honored to be working with these people.

1 comment:

  1. It was so fabulous to see you there!!!!I love to see you anywhere i.e.JoAnn's etc. but the temple is my favorite place to see you! You were radiant!!! Love to you and Lon from me and Rob.

    ReplyDelete