Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday

Despite having a busy night Friday night and having a very full and sad Saturday, I made it to Church on Sunday. It was the Primary program and the kids were so cute. They knew the songs so well and their spirits were so sweet and tender. I conducted in RS and even stayed for Ward Council. I'm not sure how much I contributed, but even a warm body is OK sometimes. I am so happy that I am off the loopy blood pressure meds and can drive somewhat safely again.
When I got home I put on my PJ's. Alan and Teddy came over and we had chicken soup and brownies. It was a very nice Sunday.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for having us over!

    Teddy and Alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking care of Alan and Teddy! I was really happy to hear about the chicken noodle soup and rolls and just polished off the pumpkin pie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so happy to see you there. Thanks for sitting by us.

    ReplyDelete