Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pain

I think the surgical pain (envision a piece of barbed wire wrapped around your stomach and being cinched) is getting under control. I have had a horrible stomach ache from all of the meds I have to take. I take the next batch around 10, so I'll see if I need to call the doctor.
I'm really walking and sitting well. I climbed a flight of stairs at the hospital yesterday because the physical therapist and Lon got all buggy on me. When I went to bed at 11 I climbed right up the stairs. I sat to brush my teeth though.
We didn't get home until seven last night. It was a long drive home in traffic and we had to get a few more meds at the pharmacy first.
Today the order of business is to get a few groceries. After being gone for a week we need to get a few things. Whatever will Lon do without me? He has been at my side the entire time--he'll never know how much that has meant to me. Looking forward to feeling a little better today.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cathy! I'm glad you're on the mend... you can find me on 2Peas if you ever want someone to commiserate with! (((HUGS)))
    Lizz

    ReplyDelete