Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday afternoon

I love watching the fog outside my room in the morning. This morning was no different. My Dad used to tell me that it's a good day for a nap. It was an excellent one because we each had at least a couple!
My kidney function improved overnight as did my hematocrit. Very grateful for that.
I was disappointed in myself this morning--I didn't feel well at all after breakfast. I don't know what it was--it could have been oral steroids, or low oxygen saturation, or anemia or plain old laziness. This afternoon I did take a short jaunt to the nurses' station. That will have to do.
The plan is to go home tomorrow. I'm OK with that.
Thank you for all of the well wishes and prayers.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not much into this computer business, so Susan has been keeping me up to date on your progress. I am so pleased that things are looking so much better. Thanks for keeping in touch with us. You're always in my prayers.
    With Much Love,
    Aunt Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! So glad you're doing so well. Keep up the good work! We're still praying for you every day and are thrilled the prayers seem to be being answered.

    --The Bradfords

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no place like home and your own bed and bathroom! Keep up the speedy getting better! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete