Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday Morning

At least that's what the clock says. The clock in my room tells the day of the week along with the time. Normally I would consider this extra information, but things get skewonky around here.
I've had breakfast and a walk around the floor up here. I've had morning meds, blood work, vitals, sugar levels, insulin, and probably a few more things done. Safe to say that I've been busy, but haven't accomplished much.
Lon is fantasizing about a shower and change of clothes, so maybe Alan will spot him for a couple of hours.
I'm a little more anemic, but that's hardly new.
We are lucky today. My little section of hallway is getting waxed! It's noisy and I'm blockaded in. Must be patient.
Thanks again to all of the well wishers and prayers said in our behalf. They are certainly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Where could I get a clock like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!!!!!
    This is such a marvelous miracle for all of us!
    I keep wondering: exactly how many "brothers and sisters" on this planet and on this side of the veil have had their faith united with yours and our Father's will? And then how many, many, many more of us on the other side of this very thin veil of mortality, that separates us, have united their faith with yours and "ours"???!!!
    I feel sooo much love with this encounter and for the last five months, it has been witnessed from Idaho via your beautiful and thoughtful blog! I keep wondering about the powerful effect your "service" to all of us (in suffering so much...and waiting and waiting on the LORD)! anyway...how could one measure or even "see" this effect? I know it is stunning!
    This may sound strange...but i want to thank you for suffering and including us; that all our love and collective faith could unite us all, even though many of us are unknown to others of us.
    THANK YOU !!!! dear Cathy and dear Lon.THANK YOU!!
    And yes we will continue to love and pray for both of you and your children and their children.

    You look really good!! Not very yellow at all?!
    Still this is not Disney Land i know.
    I feel sooo very grateful!!!!!!!
    LOVE!!LOVE!!! LOVE!!!!
    Laura and Rob Waltoh

    ReplyDelete