Thursday, July 22, 2010

Win-Win

Today I got to get out of the house. I was actually looking forward to it, but car rides still jostle too much to be fun. I looked at the lab slip. I go every Monday and Thursday for I don't know how long. The lab order was for 100 visits and expires in a year. I'm tested for eighteen different things. Luckily it only needs four vials of blood. I'll be able to get my results online. When I gave her the choice of arms, she kind of gasped. They look awful!
I'm wondering how anemic I am. I have a chair at the top of the stairs as a "pit stop" when I go to bed. I took a couple of short walks to the door last night and am beginning to walk like a human being--good foot positioning and good posture.
The house cleaner comes this afternoon. It's shaping up to be a better day!

1 comment:

  1. Yay house cleaner! It's so good to hear of your progress.

    ReplyDelete